One of the two fundamental buildings of our chemical production. This building is divided into eight partly or fully structurally separated production modules. Six of them are used for multiproduct manufacture; the other two are being prepared for reconstruction.
A brief description of the units is as follows:
- PJ 20.01 (5 reactors 1 600 – 2 500 L; production before and after the critical step)
- PJ 20.03 (5 reactors 250 – 1 600 L; production before the critical step)
- PJ 20.05 (4 reactors 1 600 L; production before the critical step)
- PJ 20.08 (4 reactors 1 600 L; production after the critical step)
- PJ 20.09 (3 reactors 1 600 L; production after the critical step)
- PJ 21.01 (3 reactors 250 – 400 L; production before and after the critical step)
The technologically most advanced module is PJ 20.08, which is designated for practical contactless work with chemical carcinogens, including full emission trapping and the possibility of liquid waste decontamination. Separation units (a centrifuge and a vacuum rotary dryer) are of Hastelloy design. Besides the common types of equipment, we may mention the reactor in the PJ 20.03 module designated for high-temperature (350°C) processes. This reactor is heated by a secondary circuit with electrical reheating. Some modules are equipped with control systems.
This production is regularly inspected by not only the state agency (SUKL), but also by the American agency FDA, and other authorities.